- Coquitlam Heritage Society: 110th Anniversary Open House for Mackin House September 21, 2019
- Jewish Music: Not Just Klezmer: February 2019 Sponsored by Kolot Mayim Reform Temple
Kouskous presented a musical tour through the 3 major streams of Jewish Music. The presentation included a brief musical history and showcased the similarities and differences in the music from across the different Jewish cultures. Songs from Eastern Europe (Ashkenazi) were sung in Yiddish and Hebrew. The Sephardi tradition featured songs in Judeo-Spanish (Ladino). From around the Eastern Mediterranean Basin (Mizrachi tradition), songs were sung in Yemenite-Hebrew and Hebrew.
- A Sephardic Celebracion: February 2019 at Congregation Emanu-el
Kouskous presented a program about the history and influences that combined to create the rich musical tradition of the Sephardi Jews. They shared the rhythms and musical flavors that make Sephardi music both exotic and soulful. The music was intended to take the audience from a synagogue in Istanbul to the market in Marrakesh and places in between.
- Greek Fest 2017-19
- Kitimat, BC Franco-Fun Winter Festival 2016: Kouskous performed at Le Brunch by beginning with welcoming music and progressing through gentle background music to rousing toe tapping dance music. All of the musical selections featured music from around the Francophone World.
- Flag Day 2015: Kouskous performed at Government House. The Honourable Judith Guichon, OBC Lt. Governor of BC held a public event to celebrate the 50th birthday of the Canadian Flag
“Again, thank you for representing the Francophone and Francophile community in Victoria. It was great.”
Pauline Gobeil; President; Société Francophone de Victoria
“Merci encore une fois d’avoir représenté la communauté francophone et francophile de Victoria. C’était super bien.”
Pauline Gobeil ; Présidente de la Société Francophone de Victoria
- Kouskous in Concert: French program for McPherson Playhouse and Royal Theater 100th Birthday Party Celebration, 2014
- Kouskous features at Deep Cove Folk Club
with guest appearance by Sidney’s Al-Ahsan Dancers: 2012.
“You have turned into crowd pleasing excellent performers. You know how to stir it up, juxtapose funny unlikely combinations that are musically tasteful all the same leading to delight! Keep up the good work.”
Tark Hamilton, booking agent for Deep Cove Folk
- Kouskous on Stage at Victoria Folk Music Society in a Valentine’s Day Panel Concert celebrating the Love of Song
- 13th and 16th Annual Victoria Francophone Festival 2010, 2013
- Kouskous features at Nanaimo Folk Connection 2013
- Winner World Music Category Radio Station CILS-FM Music Contest 2010
- Victoria Dragon Boat Festival representing Victoria Francophone Society 2011
- Feature at James Bay Coffee and Books 2007-14
- Concerts- Vashon Island, Everett, Victoria, Hornby Island, Vancouver